The days leading up to your wedding can sometimes be stressful. Honestly, if you could have seen me the two weeks before my own wedding, I wasn’t doing well (but I can laugh about it now).
So much is happening, so many emotions, so many last minute things that need to be completed…
That’s where the wonderful world of checklists come in!!
Luckily, I had gathered up most of the things I’d need on my wedding day, and shoved it in a big plastic tote for my wedding day.
Here’s a list of things I’m SO glad I, my bridesmaids, (my life saver of a) personal attendant, and mom had gathered up for the morning of my wedding that you’ll want to make sure come with you to your “getting ready” room!
And if there’s something on this list and you’re thinking “WTF, Taylor?! Why would I need that?!” My answer is something my grandma has always told me: you’d rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
So go throw it in your “wedding day” tote!
- Strap Tape
- Bandaids (for any cuts or when your shoes give you blisters)
- Medicine (tums, ibuprofen, Midol, Pepto, allergy medication, etc)
- Steamer (to get out the last minute wrinkles in your dress and veil BEFORE you put it on)
- Sewing Kit (a button broke off my wedding dress’ bustle, so I was thankful for a sewing kit and safety pins)
- Toothbrush/ floss
- KT Tape (if you can, try to get it in a color that’ll match your skin… you never know when you’ll need help keeping your “girls” in place)
- Scissors (so many weddings I’ve photographed, people need a pair of scissors to cut tags to the point where I just bring them with me)
- Phone Charger
- Sandals (because you’ll probs not want to be in heels all day long)
- Mints (because you’re about to lock lips with your fiance)
- A list of vendor, parent, bridesmaids, attendant cell numbers (print a few out and give to important people)
- A copy of your wedding day timeline (and multiple copies for yourself, bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, and attendants – digital or printed works fine)
- Oil absorbing sheets (for blotting your face on a warm summer day)
- Tide to Go pen (because a bridesmaid will probably spill something on their dress before the ceremony 😉 )
- Tissues (if you are like me, you’ll probably cry)
- Extra pair of contacts
- Razor (for those underarms and legs)
- Chapstick (for your wedding ceremony smooch)
- Crochet hook (to hook the buttons on the back of your dress)
Do you think I missed anything?
Want more wedding day tips? Make sure to follow me over on Facebook and Instagram where the fun never ends!