I’m a firm believer that if you write a goal or your dreams down, you can make anything happen. If you didn’t know already, I’m a HUGE fan of bucket lists. Check out my personal bucket list and some of the things I’ve marked off of it here!
I don’t know why I haven’t done this yet, but I’m sharing my business bucket list with you all! Think of anything I missed that needs to be on here? Let me know! Think you might be able to help me mark one of these things off my list? Let me know – you might be able to snag a free album credit or discount!
Taylor’s Business Bucket List:
In the Midwest:
- An Iowa State Fair engagement session – bring me all the fried food and freshly squeezed lemonade!
- A SURPRISE engagement – just like the movies: you get down on one knee and everything!
- A session on a sailboat or with a canoe
- An engagement session at an amusement park – let’s ride those coasters and that ferris wheel
- An engagement or wedding at Lake Okoboji
- A wedding at the Holy Family Shrine in Gretna, Nebraska
- An engagement at Courthouse and Jail Rock in Nebraska – I’m lookin’ at you, my western Nebraska fam!
- South Dakota’s Badlands
- The Ice Castles in Minnesota!!!
- A session in a field of sunflowers
Outside the Midwest:
- Mexico – let’s get you married on the beach!
- An engagement or wedding in Charleston, South Carolina
- A session on the top of a mountain
- An elopement in Iceland
- Anything in Europe: specifically Italy, Greece, Ireland, Switzerland, or France
- To the beachhhhhh – Hawaii, Florida, North Carolina, California
- A destination elopement – let’s hop on a plane and fly somewhere pretty!
- Viva Las Vegas – I’m imagining some amazing portraits on Fremont Street at night!
- An Arizona desert engagement or wedding
- A session at Disney – wedding, engagement, senior, or even a fun family session
If you are able to make ANY of these happen, please reach out to let me by clicking here!
Taylor’s Business Bucket List